Thomas E. Perry
- December 19, 1921 - April 11, 2012
- Carmel, Indiana
of Thomas' Passing
- Tom's son, Frederick, suffers from a rare condition caused by Autonomic Neurothapy, which affects the ability of the Autonomic Nervous system to regulate itself. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorial contributions be made to:
Texas Association for Dysautonomia Awareness
c/o The FRED PERRY project foundation, 6811 Meadowgreen Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236-8014
Share This Obituary
Message from the Family
Thank you for your support during this difficult time. Please enhance this tribute to Thomas by adding your memories and photos.
Arrangements made by
Flanner Buchanan - Floral Park Cemetery and Funeral Center
425 North Holt Road
Indianapolis, IN 46222
View Map - Get Directions→
Profile of Flanner Buchanan - Floral Park Cemetery and Funeral Center→
View Phone Number
Receive Obituary Notifications by Email
Memories & Candles
How To Record A Free Audio Memory
Express your sympathy, offer support or recall special moments with an Audio Memory – a personal message in your own voice from the convenience of any phone. The family will be privately notified of your recording and can choose to publish it to the Memory Book if they wish. It’s convenient, easy to do and an enduring and meaningful way to honor, remember and pay your respects.
Click the microphone to hear a sample.
Follow these easy steps. Record one today!
- Complete the fields below and click the Submit button.
- Write down the toll-free number and audio memory PIN.
- Call the number, enter your PIN, and leave up to a three minute message, just like leaving a voicemail.
- The family will be notified of your recording and will be given the option to publish it for public listening in the Memory Book.